Full Job Description
***MUST have an active Secret Clearance (or higher) – NO exceptions***
Cloud Developer Lead will be responsible for coordination of the development tasks through subordinates and designated Government personnel:
- Support all applications of the SharePoint 2013 portal and any future versions.
- Support design, development, and implementation of SharePoint and custom solution applications; to include dashboards, which collectively and systematically capture, store, and share information to provide situational awareness (SA) and decision support to customer leadership.
- Analyze system requirements and design specifications in support of customer Staff Agencies; perform on-site design, build, testing, implementation, and maintenance of new web applications; and make updates/modifications, when needed, to existing web and database applications for customer organizations.
- Support existing applications encompassing custom client-side code, SharePoint Web Parts, Complex workflows, InfoPath Forms, CorasWorks rollups/grid displays, etc.
- Test (all test scripts/plans require Government approval prior to implementation), debug, and refine NIPR/SIPR SharePoint and application business solutions to produce the product required by the written specifications or requirements document. They shall develop forms, views and reports as required.
- Provide recommendations with regards to site collections within the current SharePoint environment in preparation for migration to future versions of SharePoint or cloud environments.
- Responsibilities include technical advice for designing and implementing strategies for collaboration, code, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring and feedback.
- Active Secret or Higher Clearance
- All of the following certifications:
- Microsoft 365 Certified Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Power Platform Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Power Platform Solutions Architect Expert
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft 365 cloud environment.
- Experience with design, build, test, and maintain applications and solutions using Microsoft 365 platform.
- Strong working knowledge of Azure administration and development.
- Strong working knowledge of Amazon AWS cloud environment.
- Experience analyzing and communicating development issues to peers and to management.
- Experience with SharePoint Framework.
- Experience with Power Automate, Power Apps, and Power BI
- Three (3) years DevOps experience.
- Three (3) years SharePoint developer experience.
- Preference may be given to candidates that live at an address certified by the US Government as a HUBZone. You can go to this website and enter your address to see if you live in a HUBZone: https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map#center=39.828200,-98.579500&zoom=5
- Great benefits: Paid time off, flexible work schedule, teleworking allowed, medical/dental/vision plan, 401k; and more
- Tuition assistance for continuing or career-related education
- Our cultural focus is on people and results – not bureaucracy
- Ample opportunity for career growth – we promote from within
- Leadership takes a constructive interest in every team member’s success
- Work/Life Balance and flexible hours
- Be part of a close-knit team that works and plays together and helps one another succeed
- You will not be micromanaged: plan, prioritize, schedule and be accountable for your own tasks
- Casual workplace
- Open-door policy with all management
**Salary is commensurate with education and experience**