Full Job Description
***MUST have an active Secret Clearance (or higher) AND IAM Level II certification (Security+ is the most common, but CCNA, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP, CASP, CISA, CISSP, GCED, and GCIH all also meet the requirement) – NO exceptions***
- Responsible for designing network changes, evaluating and engineering network solutions based upon customer requirements.
- Support enterprise standards in accordance with corporate direction to include: (1) Support documentation development, (2) Lead technical working groups, (3) conduct product evaluations, (4) develop recommendations, and (5) conduct pre-implementation activities.
- Lead and Support design, test, installation, integration, and migration strategies.
- Ensure migration and implementation efforts conform to the physical and logical infrastructure and security configurations (such as Access Control List (ACLs) and deny-by-default)
- Provide technical writing support to create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs), and ensure all documents and reports are written and formatted properly.
- Use the established change management process to provide changes in response to policies, security, or customer requests for network architecture design.
- Ensure compliance with directives for ports and protocols and engineer proxy capabilities required by the customer.
Required Technical Skills:
- DoD 8570/8140 IAT Level II Certification (i.e. Security+, CCNA, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP, CASP, CISA, CISSP, GCED, or GCIH) required
- Advanced Routing and Switching (Cisco NX-OS, Cisco IOS, JUNOS, PANOS, etc.)
- Firewall technologies (i.e. Palo Alto, Juniper SRX, Cisco Firepower, F5 AFM, etc.)
- Network Management Technologies (SNMP, Syslog, Packet Analysis, etc.)
- VPN technologies (GRE, IPSec, DMVPN, MPLS, etc.)
- Automation development and scripting
- Application Delivery Controller
Preferred Technical skills:
- Cisco Fabric and ACI
- Firewall load balancing (A10, F5, etc.)
- F5 GTM / LTM / APM / ASM
- DoD or DISA environment and policy experience is a plus
- Great benefits: Paid time off, flexible work schedule, teleworking allowed, medical/dental/vision plan, 401k; and more
- Tuition assistance for continuing or career-related education
- Our cultural focus is on people and results – not bureaucracy
- Ample opportunity for career growth – we promote from within
- Leadership takes a constructive interest in every team member’s success
- Work/Life Balance and flexible hours
- Be part of a close-knit team that works and plays together and helps one another succeed
- You will not be micromanaged: plan, prioritize, schedule and be accountable for your own tasks
- Casual workplace
- Open-door policy with all management
**Salary is commensurate with education and experience**