Full Job Description
***MUST have an active Secret Clearance (or higher) – NO exceptions***
- On-site direct AV/VTC support including troubleshooting issues for a variety of AV/VTC equipment including Cisco based conferencing system as well as DISA’s conference lines
- Support shall include day-to-day VTC setup, scheduling, troubleshooting, maintenance, replacement of equipment, and installation of replacement equipment, in-call VTC support, and training on VTC equipment.
- Troubleshooting and creatively working around rooms that are “hard down”
- Configuration support will include building and maintaining drivers, updating existing firmware for preventative maintenance
- Support for customer requests, VTC meetings and sessions across 10 different VTC rooms; equipment support Cisco and Polycom VTC systems.
- Leveraging in-depth knowledge of the functionality of monitors, projectors and videoconferencing systems
- Managing site inventory and spares with use of database
- Managing/completing Quarterly Preventative Maintenance project and weekly status reports
- Creating / resolving break-fix tickets by monitoring client ticketing system
- Escalating large break-fix issues and workarounds to VC Lead Technician
- Engaging VC Lead on-site for large project deployments and floor renovations and escalations
- Support shall extend across both NIPR and SIPR communication mediums.
- Support all Skype for business VTC conferencing. Skype for business support has the same operational requirements as Cisco and Polycom VTC’s.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must Have: Active Secret Clearance
- 2+ years audio / visual experience desired
- Complete knowledge of live sound signal flow; ability to troubleshoot integrated audio systems, track and update wireless microphone frequencies, group, and channel spreadsheet
- Understanding of integrated AV signal paths (Scalers, Switchers, DAs, Extenders) for high-level troubleshooting
- Excellent customer service and written / verbal communication skills
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word primarily) and Windows
- Great benefits: Paid time off, flexible work schedule, teleworking allowed, medical/dental/vision plan, 401k; and more
- Tuition assistance for continuing or career-related education
- Our cultural focus is on people and results – not bureaucracy
- Ample opportunity for career growth – we promote from within
- Leadership takes a constructive interest in every team member’s success
- Work/Life Balance and flexible hours
- Be part of a close-knit team that works and plays together and helps one another succeed
- You will not be micromanaged: plan, prioritize, schedule and be accountable for your own tasks
- Casual workplace
- Open-door policy with all management
**Salary is commensurate with education and experience**