Full Job Description
***MUST have an active Secret Clearance (or higher)
- Develop new enterprise business intelligence (BI) service offerings, content creation, and value propositions to support and improve Government business processes.
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
- Provide ongoing development and maintenance of an operational data store and enterprise data warehouse using BI best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, structured query language skills, data warehouse and reporting techniques.
- Improve and streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- Provide ongoing development and maintenance of a BI architecture that enables fact‐based decision making and ad-hoc analysis and insight generation.
- Provide interactive real-time dashboards and key performance indicators using Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau, Sisense, SAP Crystal Reports, IBM Cognos, Qlik, or newly identified BI tools.
- Provide end-user support and encourage user adoption. Act as Tier 1 support for end-users of BI tools. Train end-users on basic functionality. Direct users to training material and available resources.
- Under general direction, responsible for converting business requirements and high-level data collection needs into well-specified analyses, reporting and visualizations.
- Gathers BI requirements, design solutions and works with developers on their delivery.
- Utilizes selected platforms – including SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Power BI, along with SSRS, to successfully deploy business intelligence solutions to satisfy information requirements.
Required Technical Skills:
- Must have an active SECRET or higher security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using common BI tools including Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau, Sisense, SAP Crystal Reports, IBM Cognos, Qlik, etc.
- Experience working in a Microsoft SharePoint environment
- Must have high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Great benefits: Paid time off, flexible work schedule, teleworking allowed, medical/dental/vision plan, 401k; and more
- Tuition assistance for continuing or career-related education
- Our cultural focus is on people and results – not bureaucracy
- Ample opportunity for career growth – we promote from within
- Leadership takes a constructive interest in every team member’s success
- Work/Life Balance and flexible hours
- Be part of a close-knit team that works and plays together and helps one another succeed
- You will not be micromanaged: plan, prioritize, schedule and be accountable for your own tasks
- Casual workplace
- Open-door policy with all management
**Salary is commensurate with education and experience**