Full Job Description
***MUST have an active Secret Clearance (or higher) AND IAT Level II Certification (Security+) – NO exceptions****
A Biztalk Developer is responsible for the development, configuration, and deployment of Biztalk applications. They work closely with architects, analysts, and other developers to create efficient and scalable solutions. Biztalk developers provide and conduct best practices in BizTalk interface architecture and design while aligning with the already established BizTalk policy, security, and business requirements. BizTalk Developer Certification is an industry-recognized credential that demonstrates a professional’s proficiency and expertise in developing, deploying, managing, and troubleshooting applications with Microsoft BizTalk Server.
The Biztalk Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of applications that integrate disparate systems that are highly incorporated in the multifaceted differentiated software systems. They work with customers and technical staff to understand requirements and develop solutions that meet those needs. Additionally, Biztalk Developers are also responsible for troubleshooting issues that arise during implementation and testing.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining complex BizTalk Server orchestrations using Biztalk 2016 and Biztalk 2020.
- Handling all aspects of the BizTalk Server development life cycle.
- Working closely with architects, analysts, and other developers to understand business requirements and translate them into technical designs.
- Collaborating with team members in the delivery of new software programs and applications.
- Managing, supporting, and updating BizTalk applications that implement business rules for .Net applications.
- Develops DTAS programs using BizTalk, visual studio IDE, and GIT repository.
- Documents proof of work of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Modify existing software for error correction, adaptation to new software, and to improve functional performance with BizTalk.
- Collaborate to produce software design and with architectures to provide cloud IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS solutions.
- Develops or modifies solutions to solve complex problems including the analysis of system and operational needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Utilizes available programming methodologies and languages and adheres to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
- Serves as the SME to senior and entry level integration developers.
- Knowledgeable in agile software development
- Collects, understands, and documents user and vendor requirements and technical specifications.
- Develops and programs the actual interfaces to/from various applications and/or databases.
- Communicates issues between groups in order to promote good communications and the efficient and effective resolutions of issues.
- Researches, analyzes, and evaluates technical requirements and specifications for the seamless integration of various computing models that may bring together disparate pieces of new and emerging technologies.
- Reviews work for compliance within the established guidelines of national and international standards organization.
- Understands the overall business strategy, to analyze the business processes to develop technical solutions to support the business strategy.
- Support QA testing for related development.
- Support knowledge transition to appropriate support organizations.
- Provide tier 3 support for the application
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must Have Security+ CE Certification (IAT Level II)
- Must Have BizTalk Certification
- Must Have Active Secret Clearance
- 5+ years of work experience in Microsoft BizTalk Server (2016/2019) development using Schemas, Orchestrations, Pipelines, Mappings, Adapters and software life cycle.
- Intermediate developer level with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Interact with service desk team for knowledge transfer support
- Ability to work with a SAFe Agile development team
- Great benefits: Paid time off, flexible work schedule, teleworking allowed, medical/dental/vision plan, 401k; and more
- Tuition assistance for continuing or career-related education
- Our cultural focus is on people and results – not bureaucracy
- Ample opportunity for career growth – we promote from within
- Leadership takes a constructive interest in every team member’s success
- Work/Life Balance and flexible hours
- Be part of a close-knit team that works and plays together and helps one another succeed
- You will not be micromanaged: plan, prioritize, schedule and be accountable for your own tasks
- Casual workplace
- Open-door policy with all management
Salary Range: $96,000 – $106,000
**Salary is commensurate with education and experience**