Full Job Description
***Will be required to obtain a Public Trust if an active security clearance is not already held***
Cloud Engineer will be responsible for coordination of the development tasks through subordinates and designated Government personnel:
- Support the administration of business intelligence and web applications in AWS
- Support the build out of cloud architecture and integration of new cloud/AWS services on an agile, cross-functional team
- Support data migration from on-prem to AWS Cloud
- Support design, development, and implementation of Business Intelligence tools (SAP HANA and POWERBI), custom solution applications; to include dashboards, which collectively and systematically capture, store, and share information to provide situational awareness and decision support to leadership
- Analyze system requirements and design specifications in support of HQ and specific offices geographically dispersed;
- Perform on-site design, build, testing, implementation, and maintenance of new web applications; and make updates/modifications, when needed, to existing web and database applications
- Responsibilities include technical advice for designing and implementing strategies for collaboration, code, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring and feedback
Required Technical Skills:
- MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, and/or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 1 of the following Microsoft 365 Certification and/or Amazon AWS Certifications:
- Microsoft 365 Certified Developer Associate,
- Microsoft 365 Certified Power Platform Developer Associate,
- Microsoft 365 Certified Power Platform Solutions Architect Expert, and/or
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- The candidate must be well-versed in cloud solution technologies like AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Experience architecting AWS Cloud Solutions and/or AWS Cloud certification
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a production, testing, integration, and development environments
- Strong working knowledge of Azure administration and development.
- Demonstrated experience in Linux RedHat SE administration/configuration
- Demonstrated experience with various database solutions: Postgres, Redshift, MySQL, Oracle
- Demonstrated experience in performing root cause analysis in complex and distributed environments
- Experience with Business Intelligence tool (specifically SAP HANA and PowerBI) administration, including experience creating user roles/permissions, plugin deployment, SDK integration, etc.
- Experience analyzing and communicating development issues to peers and to management.
- Experience with Power Automate, Power Apps, and Power BI, Tableau (RStudio also preferred)
- Three (3) years DevOps experience.
- Great benefits: Paid time off, flexible work schedule, teleworking allowed, medical/dental/vision plan, 401k; and more
- Tuition assistance for continuing or career-related education
- Our cultural focus is on people and results – not bureaucracy
- Ample opportunity for career growth – we promote from within
- Leadership takes a constructive interest in every team member’s success
- Work/Life Balance and flexible hours
- Be part of a close-knit team that works and plays together and helps one another succeed
- You will not be micromanaged: plan, prioritize, schedule and be accountable for your own tasks
- Casual workplace
- Open-door policy with all management
**Salary is commensurate with education and experience**