Full Job Description
***MUST have an active Secret Clearance (or higher) – NO exceptions***
- Deploy, customize, move, diagnose, maintain, fix and resolve end user technologies including but not limited to printers, monitors, computers, tablets, phones, fax machines, cameras, video conferencing, speakers, keyboards and mice.
- Install software and test applications to ensure proper operation; configure hardware and software to ensure network access; troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve operating system malfunctions.
- Respond to inquiries and provide technical information concerning related standards, requirements, practices and procedures.
- Configure, modify and fix issues and requests related to e-mail configuration and network configuration on various devices.
- Perform tasks related to the creation, modification, and deletion of user accounts and Exchange mailboxes.
- Configure anti-malware programs as appropriate and remediate malware infections.
- Backup and restore user data and settings as necessary.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot VoIP telephone handsets and user accounts.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- MUST HAVE Active Secret Clearance.
- MUST HAVE current Security+ CE Certification (IAT Level II)
- Preferred Certified Technology Specialist certification.
- High School diploma, General Education Degree (GED), or State High School Proficiency certificate
- 2- 5 years of experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of computer hardware, software, peripherals and related equipment preferred
- Installation, configuration, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of industry standard computer hardware, software and peripheral equipment
- Microsoft Office suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Preference may be given to candidates that live at an address certified by the US Government as a HUBZone. You can go to this website and enter your address to see if you live in a HUBZone: https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map#center=39.828200,-98.579500&zoom=5
- Great benefits: Paid time off, flexible work schedule, teleworking allowed, medical/dental/vision plan, 401k; and more
- Tuition assistance for continuing or career-related education
- Our cultural focus is on people and results – not bureaucracy
- Ample opportunity for career growth – we promote from within
- Leadership takes a constructive interest in every team member’s success
- Work/Life Balance and flexible hours
- Be part of a close-knit team that works and plays together and helps one another succeed
- You will not be micromanaged: plan, prioritize, schedule and be accountable for your own tasks
- Casual workplace
- Open-door policy with all management
**Salary is commensurate with education and experience**