Full Job Description
***MUST have an active Secret Clearance (or higher) AND Security+ Certification – NO exceptions***
- Handle calls from a wide array of individuals from students to VIPs.
- Answer, validate and triage incoming phone-in Incidents and Requests.
- Process, validate and triage email submitted Incidents and Request.
- Review and validate ticket information.
- Routing and escalating tickets to appropriate support teams.
- Identifying and performing First Contact Resolution tickets.
- Providing technical information/assistance on configuration, setup, maintenance and initial troubleshooting of standard computer systems, hardware and software
- Provide best-effort support for technical information/assistance on non-standard computer systems, hardware and software
- Configuration, setup, maintenance and troubleshooting for Clients computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Capabilities in Windows environment and Office 365 with a combination of Laptops, Desktop, and Mobile Devices.
Required Technical Skills:
- MUST HAVE current Security+ CE Certification (IAT Level II)
- MUST HAVE Active Secret Clearance
- Great benefits: Paid time off, flexible work schedule, teleworking allowed, medical/dental/vision plan, 401k; and more
- Tuition assistance for continuing or career-related education
- Our cultural focus is on people and results – not bureaucracy
- Ample opportunity for career growth – we promote from within
- Leadership takes a constructive interest in every team member’s success
- Work/Life Balance and flexible hours
- Be part of a close-knit team that works and plays together and helps one another succeed
- You will not be micromanaged: plan, prioritize, schedule and be accountable for your own tasks
- Casual workplace
- Open-door policy with all management
**Salary is commensurate with education and experience**