Full Job Description
***MUST have an active Top Secret Clearance/SCI – NO exceptions**
Journeyman Software Engineer is responsible for the TONS data architecture and the design, development, implementation, and operations of system data objects and databases.
Functions of this role shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Impact analysis
- Design, develop, test, document, and maintain software or systems.
Journeyman Software engineer must possess strong programming skills, must be logical and disciplined thinkers capable of developing algorithms, analyzing, and solving programming problems.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
The Journeyman Software Engineer shall have:
- Must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI Clearance
- A bachelor’s degree required in engineering, computer science, information sciences, or related field or equivalent in experience and expertise
- Four (4) or more years of experience as a software engineer with demonstrated experience in performing appropriate functions within large software development programs
- Three (3) or more years of experience with Oracle and service-oriented architecture (SOA) interfaces to web-based applications
- Four (4) or more years of experience in the Java programming language
- Experience with customer relationship management software or workflow management systems
- Two (2) or more years of experience with J2EE and with the EJB platforms
- One (1) or more years of experience with software profiling and performance tuning
- One (1) or more years of experience with performing manual software assurance reviews and automated software assurance reviews
- One (1) or more years of experience with DevOps frameworks and tools
- One (1) or more years of experience with cloud-based software development
- One (1) or more years of experience with Jira.
- Great benefits: Paid time off, flexible work schedule, teleworking allowed, medical/dental/vision plan, 401k; and more
- Tuition assistance for continuing or career-related education
- Our cultural focus is on people and results – not bureaucracy
- Ample opportunity for career growth – we promote from within
- Leadership takes a constructive interest in every team member’s success
- Work/Life Balance and flexible hours
- Be part of a close-knit team that works and plays together and helps one another succeed
- You will not be micromanaged: plan, prioritize, schedule and be accountable for your own tasks
- Casual workplace
- Open-door policy with all management
Salary Range: $125,000 – $140,000
**Salary is commensurate with education and experience**