Full Job Description
***MUST have an active Secret Clearance (or higher) – NO exceptions***
• Implement, manage, and support Knowledge System Tools.
• Leverage the Business Intelligence capabilities in SharePoint and other selected platforms and build dashboard reports.
• Provide knowledge about the various platforms, from the End User – Power User perspectives.
• Document roles and responsibilities and provide training.
• Develop, design and manage content, customizations, forms and custom workflow in selected platforms.
• Convert legacy reports to new platforms.
• Utilize new data sources and new BI solutions.
• Must have knowledge in .Net, C#, C++ and experience with JAVA, JS, HTML, and CSS as required.
• Work closely with users and stakeholders to analyze and determine detailed business requirements, goals, and risks to formulate and define technical scope and objectives of projects as they relate to SharePoint solution opportunities. Provide extensive experience creating SharePoint out of the box apps or collaborative tools to include lists, document/form libraries, discussion boards, survey’s, calendars, the ribbon, webparts, workflows, PowerApps, InfoPath, etc., and seamlessly integrate SharePoint with other Microsoft products coordinating across the organization to ensure enterprise solutions are utilized.
• Perform SharePoint Site Collection Administration to include managing permissions – restrict and revoke access as required. Create, leverage, and manage content types, site columns, lookups and templates for re-use in sites. Determine and create scalable structure for top level, directorate, division, and branch sites. Ensure uniform navigation throughout sites. Manage search scopes and create project / document dashboards.
• Maintain the SharePoint environment to include constantly revisiting and reviewing content to ensure business relevance. Customize and maintain landing page to encourage traffic and user adoption. Monitor site usage and follow up on dormancy on a regular basis. Monitor to ensure workflow and tasks are working correctly, perform ongoing research to determine SharePoint’s current and future capabilities and liaise with the 6 / Communications regarding the migration of sites when necessary.
• Provide end-user support and encourage user adoption. Act as Tier 1 support for end-users and site designers. Train end-users on basic functionality. Direct users to training material and available resources. Collaborate with organizational trainers to audit knowledge systems training programs of instruction (POIs) in order to ensure efficacy of training with organizational needs.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills:
- Must have an active SECRET or higher security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience including SharePoint
- Must have high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Great benefits: Paid time off, flexible work schedule, teleworking allowed, medical/dental/vision plan, 401k; and more
- Tuition assistance for continuing or career-related education
- Our cultural focus is on people and results – not bureaucracy
- Ample opportunity for career growth – we promote from within
- Leadership takes a constructive interest in every team member’s success
- Work/Life Balance and flexible hours
- Be part of a close-knit team that works and plays together and helps one another succeed
- You will not be micromanaged: plan, prioritize, schedule and be accountable for your own tasks
- Casual workplace
- Open-door policy with all management
Salary Range: $80,000 – $91,000
**Salary is commensurate with education and experience**