**Must be able to pass DHS screening**
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Microsoft Azure Engineer to support development, modernization, and migration in support of a government multi-cloud environment. Aside from technical qualifications, application should have effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
The applicant must have engineering lead experience and extensive Microsoft 365 and Exchange/SharePoint knowledge and experience with integration, system analysis or programming experience, including developing Azure systems requirements and design specification. A passion for performance, strong desire for quality conformance, and attention to detail are prerequisites for this position.
- Application of activity and data modeling, transaction/workflow analysis, internal control, and risk analysis
- Modern business methods and performance measurement techniques
- Provides technical direction to personnel performing systems analysis and system/ subsystem development tasks
- Coordinates and performs logical and physical systems designs
- Reviews and prepares system documents and specifications
- Supports Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and Azure AD.
- Be prepared to provide sound advice as to prioritizing projects or tasks and when to delay
- Change and Configuration Management best practices
- Enforce quality standards for engineered solutions and promote continuous improvement
- Cross functional communication
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- MUST have at least one Microsoft 365 certification
- Preferred certifications include:
- Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Expert
- Other certificates supporting Microsoft technologies
- 5+ years of Microsoft 365 integration, systems analysis, or programming experience
- 3+ years of Exchange and/or SharePoint server support
- Experience collaborating with technical teams of diverse IT related skill sets
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Mail routing and deploying in Government environments.
- Exemplary communication, analytical skills, and technical knowledge across the client environment.
- Ability to produce concise and clear technical documentation.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust and DHS clearance
- Great benefits: Paid time off, flexible work schedule, teleworking allowed, medical/dental/vision plan, 401k; and more
- Tuition assistance for continuing or career-related education
- Our cultural focus is on people and results – not bureaucracy
- Ample opportunity for career growth – we promote from within
- Leadership takes a constructive interest in every team member’s success
- Work/Life Balance and flexible hours
- Be part of a close-knit team that works and plays together and helps one another succeed
- You will not be micromanaged: plan, prioritize, schedule and be accountable for your own tasks
- Casual workplace
- Open-door policy with all management
**Salary is commensurate with education and experience**