Full Job Description
***MUST have an active Secret Clearance (or higher) AND IAM Level II certification (CAP, CASP, CISM, CISSP (or Associate) or GSLC) – NO exceptions***
***Montgomery, AL preferred. Will also consider OK, OH, UT and/or PA.***
- Create and validate accreditation documentation and artifacts required to maintain valid accreditations for Enterprise Infrastructure Backbone Network, OOB, and DoD Demilitarized Zone programs. Submit completed accreditation checklists prior to each installation.
- Analyze and recommend security configurations for networking engineering projects and customer requirements.
- Conduct cyber network vulnerability analysis by evaluating network architecture, reviewing STIGs and CVEs, preparing cyber network security assessment strategy, and gaining access to required Cyber Network Devices and Cyber Assessment Tools
- Review Firewall security policies, routing protocols, and VPN solutions to develop recommended configuration modifications for increased security and network boundary protection
- Validate cyber security network engineering solutions to ensure IAVM compliance by operating network vulnerability scanners and verify adherence to STIGs through performing manual assessment of network device configurations.
- Develop Plan, Action & Milestone (POA&M) documents that capture the remediation strategy for vulnerability mitigation and schedule for security-oriented compliance requirements and assist the ISSM in submitting POA&M documentation for approval.
- Support ACAS troubleshooting and reporting, providing technical support for ACAS scan findings.
- Create and maintain a SharePoint database to track ACAS findings and corrective actions.
Required Technical Skills:
- DoD 8570 IAM Level II Certification (can be any of the following: CAP, CASP, CISM, CISSP (or Associate) or GSLC) required
- Professional or engineering certificate (i.e. CCDA, JNCDA, etc.) preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience performing similar information assurance and cyber security tasks, preferably in a DoD or military environment
- Great benefits: Paid time off, flexible work schedule, teleworking allowed, medical/dental/vision plan, 401k; and more
- Tuition assistance for continuing or career-related education
- Our cultural focus is on people and results – not bureaucracy
- Ample opportunity for career growth – we promote from within
- Leadership takes a constructive interest in every team member’s success
- Work/Life Balance and flexible hours
- Be part of a close-knit team that works and plays together and helps one another succeed
- You will not be micromanaged: plan, prioritize, schedule and be accountable for your own tasks
- Casual workplace
- Open-door policy with all management
**Salary is commensurate with education and experience**