Full Job Description
***Will be required to obtain a Public Trust if an active security clearance is not already held***
Senior Systems Administrator will be responsible for:
- Administration including operations, maintenance, configuration, monitoring servers and performance tuning (LINUX, UNIX)
- Conduct resource utilization monitoring to proactively detect bottlenecks or delays.
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide recommendations for resolution for implementation.
- Conduct capacity monitoring, planning & analysis; advising on characteristics that affect software systems i.e. storage capacity, processing speed and input/output requirements.
- Maintain business objects client tools using CITRIX in Dev, Test, Pre-Prod and PROD environments.
- Maintain audit universes
- Perform backups and reports using tape media as well as perform full backups of system.
- Administration of business intelligence and web applications in AWS
- Support the build out of cloud architecture and integration of new cloud/AWS services on an agile, cross-functional team
- Analyze system requirements and design specifications in support of HQ and specific offices geographically dispersed;
- Perform on-site design, build, testing, implementation, and maintenance of new web applications; and make updates/modifications, when needed, to existing web and database applications
- Responsibilities include technical advice for designing and implementing strategies for collaboration, code, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring and feedback
Required Technical Skills:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in cloud technologies like AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Azure administration and development.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Linux and Unix server system admin experience including configuring, monitoring and performance tuning.
- Demonstrated experience in Linux RedHat SE administration/ configuration
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a production, testing, integration, and development environments
- Demonstrated experience in performing root cause analysis in complex and distributed environments
- Minimum 3 years DevOps experience
- Minimum 3 years of ITIL experience
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, and/or related field is preferred or 7+ years of relevant experience
- Amazon AWS Certifications: i.e. AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is preferred
- Experience with Business Intelligence tool (specifically SAP HANA and PowerBI) administration, including experience creating user roles/permissions, plugin deployment, SDK integration, etc.
- Great benefits: Paid time off, flexible work schedule, teleworking allowed, medical/dental/vision plan, 401k; and more
- Tuition assistance for continuing or career-related education
- Our cultural focus is on people and results – not bureaucracy
- Ample opportunity for career growth – we promote from within
- Leadership takes a constructive interest in every team member’s success
- Work/Life Balance and flexible hours
- Be part of a close-knit team that works and plays together and helps one another succeed
- You will not be micromanaged: plan, prioritize, schedule and be accountable for your own tasks
- Casual workplace
- Open-door policy with all management
**Salary is commensurate with education and experience**