Full Job Description
***MUST have an active Secret Clearance (or higher) and IAT Level II Certification (i.e. Security+ or CySA+)***
- SharePoint administration experience managing and developing content to include workflows.
- Extensive knowledge using Power BI and Power Apps to develop workflows to integrate within SharePoint environment.
- Integrate with already existing internal and third-party APIs
- Develop and maintain custom scripts that are used in support of DISA and mission partners.
- Contribute and oversee hardware and software lifecycle management tracking, manpower, defining shared infrastructure design standards, capacity services, code evaluation for feature enhancements, cost container, definition of services, and project management for Communications Line of Business (CLOB)
- Ensure workflows are configured properly to provide infrastructure capacity and performance management for forecasting and planning on future requirements
- Support with workflows that will develop templates based on CLOB and/or mission partner requirements.
- Adhere to DISA enterprise network standards to include: developing support documentation, leading technical working groups, conducting product evaluations, developing recommendations, and preparing and presenting briefings.
- Engineer and implement network architectural changes in response to future network technology enhancements, customer requirements, security requirements and enhancements, technical refresh efforts, lifecycle requirements, or changes in network capacity requirements.
- Deliver design, engineering, implementation, migration, and sustainment support for SharePoint site and associate resources
- Provide support to engineering peers and other counterparts on policies, procedures, and operational concerns regarding configurations and supported applications as well as future migrations for new and existing Business
- Participate in project reviews
Required Technical Skills:
- Must have an active SECRET or higher security clearance
- Must Have: SharePoint, Power BI and Power Apps experience
- Must Have: DoD 8570.01-M/8140.01 IAT Level II Certification (i.e. Security+, CySA+)
- Must Have: Familiarity with network infrastructure environment and network defense
- Great benefits: Paid time off, flexible work schedule, teleworking allowed, medical/dental/vision plan, 401k; and more
- Tuition assistance for continuing or career-related education
- Our cultural focus is on people and results – not bureaucracy
- Ample opportunity for career growth – we promote from within
- Leadership takes a constructive interest in every team member’s success
- Work/Life Balance and flexible hours
- Be part of a close-knit team that works and plays together and helps one another succeed
- You will not be micromanaged: plan, prioritize, schedule and be accountable for your own tasks
- Casual workplace
- Open-door policy with all management
**Salary is commensurate with education and experience**
Job Category: SharePoint
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus OH Montgomery AL Oklahoma City OK