Full Job Description
***MUST have an active Secret Clearance (or higher) – NO exceptions***
- Provide Tier III engineering and project support on the following systems (not limited to):
- Windows 10/11, Office 365 Apps, COTS & in-house developed software
- Azure Virtual Desktops/Azure Active Directory/Azure cloud storage
- On-premise Active Directory service management (DNS, GPO, DHCP, file services, user and Group management, PKI certificate management etc.)
- Microsoft Teams & Cisco WebEx
- HYCU backup software for local and cloud storage
- HP Network Attached Storage
- HP Secure Print
- Zscaler ZPA and ZIA
- AvePoint cloud backups
- Review agency’s IT infrastructure on a regular basis to maximize system performance and efficiencies.
- Determine the production infrastructure capacity IT needs to meet the evolving demands of the agency.
- Review agency and M365 AD and identify design inconsistencies – develop corrective action and cleanup plans for the agency’s environment.
- Research and contribute to a shared knowledge base to help troubleshoot issues and share information to be used by others.
- Support OIT IT projects including department share data migrations, on-prem server migrations to Azure, network expansion, new implementations, etc.
- Collaborating with vendor professional services and product vendors
- Support the SDLC, and programmatic documentation required by Agency.
- Work with the System Owner, senior management, COR, and necessary parties to adhere to the required documentation support. Documentation to include but not limited to: SDLC and stage gates, IRB, ATO related document
- Look for areas to create new and update existing policies and procedures to ensure consistent work quality.
- Attend technical and project meetings as relevant to tasks supported, including the weekly change control board meetings, and technical review board meetings.
- Keep project and ticket status up-to-date and provide weekly and monthly status reports Maintain excellent communication, collaboration and working relationships with all Tier teams to ensure all teams are aware of current efforts.
- Provide team leadership of MSM staff and assist with task documentation, planning and client communication.
Required Technical Skills:
- Must have an active SECRET or higher security clearance.
- Must have Master’s degree in relevant field
- 14+ years of relevant experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience with these technologies:
- Windows 10/11, Office 365 Apps, COTS & custom software
- Azure Platform, Virtual Machines and Desktops, EntraID, Automation, Virtual Networking
- Active Directory domain management (DNS, GPO, DHCP, file services, user and Group management, PKI certificate management, etc.)
- M365 Platform Administration/Management
- Identity Access Management (Okta, ADFS, similar)
- Container Management (Docker, Azure Kubernetes, Others)
- Enterprise Backup product experience
- HP Secure Print (Secure enterprise printing, scanning, and faxing)
- Zscaler ZPA and ZIA or similar firewall and network security products
- Great benefits: Paid time off, flexible work schedule, teleworking allowed, medical/dental/vision plan, 401k; and more
- Tuition assistance for continuing or career-related education
- Our cultural focus is on people and results – not bureaucracy
- Ample opportunity for career growth – we promote from within
- Leadership takes a constructive interest in every team member’s success
- Work/Life Balance and flexible hours
- Be part of a close-knit team that works and plays together and helps one another succeed
- You will not be micromanaged: plan, prioritize, schedule and be accountable for your own tasks
- Casual workplace
- Open-door policy with all management
Salary Range: $165,000 – $180,000
**Salary is commensurate with education and experience**